Wednesday 21 September 2011

UrbanOutfitters

While trolling the net I encountered this video and soon found myself searching for it on Vimeo (which is like the indie-project version of Youtube & more jazzing in my opinion). Urban outfitters is an amazing brand which I've only encountered on the net treks I often undertake. I find it a great pity that as South Africans the only way for us to access it is through e-shopping. Unless of course maxing out credit card is not a problem for you as it is for my student self. Also, this is a season ahead and the cinematography is amaze and makes me want to eat my pants. Urban Outfitters catalog is successful because they directly sell a lifestyle and not  the items of clothing. Do your good deed for the day. Watch the video and fall in love. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment